01 09 10

Monday, July 20, 2015

Two for Tuesday! Multiplication and Addition Mosaics



Howdy again! Today I'm linking up with my friend Cyndie again from Chalk One up for Teacher! It is Two For Tuesday, and I thought I would share some BACK TO SCHOOL (those are bad words) goodies with you! The two products you see below are two different versions of my Math Mosaics available in my store. One set is for multiplication, so grades 4-5 would be able to do these at the beginning of the year. The other set is addition, something that I use as morning work on the first days of school when my kiddoes are just getting used to the routine.  I hope you'll check them out and grab them up while they are on sale! They are currently marked down to $1.50 per set, instead of $3.00
.


Make sure you check out the other deals below!

No comments:

Post a Comment