01 09 10

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Two for Tuesday! Math Bundle and Poetry Unit

Howdy ya'll! I'm back again today for another link up with my good friend Cyndie from Chalk One Up for the Teacher for another Two for Tuesday! Today you are privy to two AMAZING deals from my store. One is a big ole bundle of math goodies, and the other is my most popular literature unit in my store. Make sure to check them both out and grab them up while they are half price!


The first product up for grabs is my bundled set of Interactive Word Problems for Third Grade! Every standard is included, and my students last year loved them! They provide an excellent opportunity for students to write and draw their thinking while working out word problems. Click on the image below to grab them! Original price was $10.00,  and it is now marked down to $5.00!!


The second product that I have marked down 50% is my Poetry and Figurative Language Unit. It includes 13 days of lesson plans and is designed for an interactive experience. All poems referenced are linked within the document and all sheets, etc. are included in the bundle as well. The original price was $8.00, and it is now marked down to $4.00.  Click below to grab that one!

As always, thank you for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon. I'm getting ready to start releasing some new materials and will be sharing even more ideas right here on the blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment