01 09 10

Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Made It! Classroom Reveal!




Hello everyone!! This week I'm linking up once again with Fourth Grade Frolics for Monday Made It! And since I'm all finished with my classroom, I thought I would share my classroom reveal at the same time! All of my decor this year was made by me and I can't be more excited about how it all turned out!! Get ready, because this might be a lengthy post!!

First off, my outdoor bulletin board is all Minion-ized. Since I don't have a Cameo or anything, all of those minions and lettering were printed and hand-cut by yours truly.. I have a blister to prove it! I love the way it turned out and can't wait for the kiddoes to come in and see them!


Inside the classroom, I only have one bulletin board--but it runs the entire length of the room. That big thing gets split into all sorts of configurations, and it ended up looking like this!
Our daily schedule is on the far end, and the larger section is where I will post all of our learning objectives. The white sheets are just laminated posterboard. All of the headers and such were printed on cardstock and laminated with my handy at-home laminator.

This is where my students will chart the number of A.R. Points that they earn. Each time they meet a level, they will move their nametag down the wall. Each level earns a small prize until they get to 100 points--and that's when they get to pick the big prize! A free book from the book order!

Our math fact wall--The kids have buttons with their names on them that they will move to the different levels as they pass them. At the end of the year, if they pass them all, they get to have a Fun Day!

And our class rules take up a little space on this display.

Next up are two bulletin boards that we use daily for Flex Math and Guided Reading. I didn't necessarily MAKE these, but I did put them up!




To learn a bit more about how I run my math groups...click HERE.


 Almost done! Here are just a couple more things that I made for my classroom. LABELS! I love organized materials, so I label things for my kids and for myself to keep us in order. First up is my math carts. These carts store the things we need for math stations. Fact cards, our timed tests, and any manipulatives or sheets we need are in this cart. The kids will be responsible for getting their own things ready for the period and it all comes out of this cart.


And all of our folders needed minion labels too, so I made those as well! 

And I was finally able to hang up some of my TPT goodies, like these  Subway Art Synonym Posters that I got from The Brown Bag Teacher.

And that's about it... I also made some yellow curtains for my room as well, but I forgot to take a picture of them... I'm not very proud of those since I used my stapler to make them!! But you can't even tell because they hang at the top of about a 10 foot tall window.  I've got a couple more things in store, but right now I'm going to enjoy being home with my husband and my girls...because work starts again on Tuesday. Where did my summer go??






See you next week!

12 comments:

  1. Love Love Love your minion boards. All of your boards look fabulous with the black. You look super organized. I love your math carts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your students are going to absolutely LOVE your room! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks great! I too made my curtains with a stapler! Proud of it!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your minion boards turned out so cute! One of our sweet teachers at my school is doing minions in her room. I passed along your blog post so she could see. Love it!
    Alison
    http://teachesthirdingeorgia.blogspot.com/2015/08/monday-made-it-classroom-reveal.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  5. That minion welcome board is way too cute! I love it!! :)

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room looks awesome!! I'm so jealous your room is complete. I can't even get in my room until Wednesday. I'm trying to get as much done at home as possible and can hopefully just put things up on the walls and door when I get there.
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I love the minion theme! It looks great against the black backing. Very cute and the kids will LOVE it! Also a big fan of the synonym posters as well.

    Your newest follower,
    Damien
    The Reading Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. real beautiful Article, Thanks for sharing!
    About The Minions

    ReplyDelete