01 09 10

Monday, July 28, 2014

Two for Tuesday! New Math Products


Howdy folks!! It's getting close to time to head back to work but I'm still plugging away on new materials and I'm still hanging out with the gals over at The Teaching Tribune! It's Two for Tuesday and I have two BRAND NEW Products up today at 50% off! Hopefully, you'll find them useful and friendly to your pocketbook as well.

I've started a new series of Interactive Word Problem sets for my kiddies this year. So far, I've made it through two Common Core Domains, and I'm getting ready to start a new one tomorrow! So here we go! Just click on the images below to grab them up!

Original price $5.00--Marked down to $2.50! 30 Tasks for student notebooking to show skills with these standards.

Original Price $4.00--Marked down to $2.00- 14 different notebook based tasks for students to show their skill with fractions in third grade.
And that's it! I hope you'll continue stopping in and checking out the deals and other fun things going on here at TeachesThirdinGeorgia. Check back soon for my classroom reveal!


No comments:

Post a Comment