01 09 10

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Two for Tuesday!! 50% Off Task Card Kits



Good Morning Ya'll! I told you I'd be back with some markdowns for you this morning! I'm keeping it going with The Teaching Tribune for Two for Tuesday with two of my BRAND NEW task card sets!  They have both been added to my store in the past two days, and they are now both marked down a whopping 50% just for today! I hope you'll stop in and grab them up!


Pay the Pig! This set of cards is designed to practice coin counting and includes everything you need to drop into a math center! Print and go! Originally priced at $3.00, now priced at $1.50!

This set was just added last night! A fun circus themed set of task cards just right for those beginning multipliers to practice working with word problems. This set also includes everything you need for a game of SCOOT! or a math station. Originally priced at $3.00, now priced at $1.50!

I hope you're able to use at least one of these fun little sets and that you'll stop back in soon to see what's happening here in The Peach State! 
Have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment