01 09 10

Thursday, July 10, 2014

A New Look!!

Hey there!! Welcome back and I hope you didn't get lost when you clicked over. My little ole blog has made a big change today! With the help of my good friend and absolute ROCK STAR blog designer, Christi Fultz from Designs By Christi, Plaid Apple, Ltd, and Mrs. Fultz's Corner, my blog has gone from " I have no clue what I'm doing" to " I'm a PRO at this". (I'm really not, still learning the blogging ropes) .

I absolutely love what she was able to do with it. The color combos, placement, and everything is just PERFECT! I hope now with a new design, I'll be more likely to jump in regularly and actually BLOG this year about what's happening at school! If you are searching for a blog designer, I would DEFINITELY recommend Christi!


5 comments:

  1. Love it Randi! Christi is amazingly talented!
    -Monique
    More Than Math by Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great! I just went from "no idea what I'm doing" to "pro" yesterday! My blog looks so much better now! haha

    Suzanna
    Surprisingly Seventh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness it does look different! Love the colors - very calming!
    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! With your other design, I had to scroll sideways to see everything. The colors are so great!

    ReplyDelete