01 09 10

Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me! And a Sale for you!


That's right folks...It's my birthday! I wasn't too excited about turning thirty and so far the day has been kind of blah (my husband works third shift) but I'm happy to have made it this far. A big chocolate cake is sitting on the kitchen counter and I'm fixing to go have a serious talk with it. :-)
My daughter and I have been hard at work lately (she tells me what to draw) creating some clipart collections that I think turned out fairly well. I tend to work a bit on the silly side. Since I love drawing and I'm in the birthday present kind of mood, I'm giving you all a gift! A SALE! I sifted through my entire store and have put all of my clipart products on sale for the next 24 hours! I hope you will stop in and see some of my most recent additions! Here are a couple of previews of some of the newest.





Have a great weekend everyone!

Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment