01 09 10

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Switching to BlogLovin'--Google Reader Disappears July 1st!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5220011/?claim=8jppqpwpun6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hi folks!
Just a reminder that Google Reader is heading for that big Recycle Bin in the sky on July 1st! It will be no more... :-(  There is another way to get all of your bloggy reads in one place though, and it is called Bloglovin'. It is super easy to create an account and import all of the current blogs you are following into your new account. The setup of the site is awesome as well...much more user friendly if you ask me! So if you haven't made the change already, remember to do it soon so you don't lose all of your connections!


Have a Spectacular Sunday!
Randi

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Katie a fellow 3rd grade teacher, and I just came across your blog from This Little Piggy Reads: Upper Elementary Blogs! I'm really excited to have found you! I've been looking for some great 3rd grade blogs to follow :) Happy Belated birthday! I'm super jealous that you got to see Brad Paisley. I absolutely adore him and saw him in concert last summer! I was one of the concert goers who were fooled into believing that Carrie was really onstage singing with him. My fiance still has not let me live that one down!

    Following you now :)

    Katie O
    Kdot’s Learning Spot

    ReplyDelete