01 09 10

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Snap It Up Saturday! Random Doodles Clipart

Hello friends!
It has been the busiest and most tiring day. I am currently tearing apart and redoing my home office and everything in it seems to be in the floor. Oh well, I'll get to it sooner or later. This week I thought I would share just a few of the things that somehow spill out of my brain and into clipart form. I've always been a doodler, just ask my high school teachers. My notes pages were beautifully decorated during all of that time I spent in class. And I'm still that way! I can't count the number of times I've been asked a question during a meeting only to look like a deer in headlights due to the fact that I was drawing instead of listening. 
Hence, this week's Random Doodles collection is a mixture things. I hope you will find at least one of them useful. 

Click on the picture to download!

I hope all you you have a wonderful weekend! Now I'm off to rest up for a big weekend of my own!
Best wishes,
Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment