01 09 10

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Snap It Up Saturday! Furry Friends from the Archives

Hello everyone!
I hope you are ready for yet another installment of my fun and fabulous "Snap It Up Saturday! series. This week has been a whirlwind of activity so as a freebie, I've dug into the archives and pulled out some never published Furry Friends just for you! Maybe they can find a good home in one of your fabulous products! I hope you enjoy them!


Click the image to download.
On a side note, in case you haven't noticed, I haven't been producing very much clip art or curriculum based material recently. I've been hard at work though. Currently, I am building a 180 Day Spiral Review Product that I am hoping to release in a few weeks. As soon as summer hits, I'll be finishing that one up! I cannot wait to be finished. Redundancy is not my friend.

And since she is here with me, I thought I would share something my dear daughter whipped up using the iPad and a fun little app called Puppet Pals. Some of these zombies remind me of myself...especially on a Starbuck's free morning!! 

Have a Fantastic Weekend!
9 1/2 Days of School Left
The Countdown is ON!!
Randi

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great freebies! You already know how much I love your work. Have a great weekend and I am TOTALLY with you on the count down.
    An Educator's Life

    ReplyDelete