01 09 10

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer Bloggin! Two for Tuesday 50% Off Deals!

Good Morning Once Again! I'm still hanging out with my buddies over at the Teaching Tribune for our Summer Blogging Series! And since it's Two For Tuesday, I thought I'd share two of my products that I've marked down to half price just for you! Be sure to stop in and grab them up while they're marked down!


Both of my marked down products are my interactive flipbooks! Both of these meet the Common Core Standards for Third Grade! Normally priced at $3.00 each, these will be on sale for $1.50 for today only! These have been very popular in my store and have received lots of great reviews! Just click on the images to head over to my store.



While you're around, make sure you check around in my previous posts. There are lots of great freebies right here on the blog as well! 
Have a Great Two-For-Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment