01 09 10

Friday, June 20, 2014

Free Font Friday! Font Buffet


Oh Boy!!! It's my favorite day of the week! It's Free Font Friday! I am a true font-a-holic and just can't seem to get enough of them! My next big purchase will be heading for KG Fonts and I'm getting the big ole bundle too! Shhhhh...though. The husband doesnt know. For my  Free Front Friday, Im giving away a massive set of 19 different fonts that can be found all in my teacher supply store. Just click on the image below to snap them up!



There is only one file, but all 19 fonts that you see are included in that one file. There are lots of fun ones, some serious ones, and a few kooky ones. These are commercial use friendly and only require a quick credit to my store.

Thanks for visiting and have a Fantastic Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. I want the KG font license. Check out FontSquirrel.com Free commercial use fonts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all these free fonts! I truly appreciate it!

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded these fonts a few weeks ago. They are my "go to" fonts. Thanks SO much for sharing!!
    Mrs.Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SOOOOOO great!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! :)
    Lori
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower and I've nominated your blog cute for a Liebster Award! Follow the link to take a look! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops...here's the link!
    http://teacherfluffandreallygoodstuff.blogspot.com/2014/10/a-liebster-nominationfor-meeee.html

    ReplyDelete