01 09 10

Friday, February 22, 2013

New Design..New Products..Thank You Winter Break!

Well, I'm nearing the end of my much awaited and deserved Winter break here in North Georgia. I am so glad our district allows us to have this midwinter break to revive and recharge. I have absolutely loved staying at home with my little one, playing barbies, and working on some new and FUN TPT stuff for my "at school" kids. I've been all over the place this week, working on clip art, math games, grammar games, and task cards. Here are just a few of what I have recently added to the store.








The bunnies and Duck Dynasty eggs are both clip art collections in my store as well. I think I may have gone a bit overboard this week--my hand hurts!! I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! I'm actually going to take a break now that I've finished up my little to-do list.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Randi,

    Your new activities look wonderful. I love your egg clip art!

    I am jealous of your Winter Break! I am ready for our Spring Break, =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! I love the chocolate bunny writing. I would like to nominate your blog for the Liebster Blog Award for newer bloggers who have less than 200 followers. You can read the rules in my blog.
    http://differentiationdiving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete