01 09 10

Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Best Pencil Sharpener EVER!

Just like any other teacher, the classroom pencil sharpener has evolved into the bane of my existence. I despised the thought of kiddoes lined up at the sharpener, trying to sharpen pencils, over..and over..and over again. Ugh..so much time wasted! I have bought about ten sharpeners over the years (Ive only been teaching for seven) and every single one lasts a couple of months and then magically, on a day when Im absent..they tear up. I was on the prowl for something sturdy and economical and then I ran across this little gem.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sharpener. The kids learned to use it in no time flat, and it sharpens to a perfect point EVERY SINGLE TIMe!! Ive only had mine for a little over a week and it has probably sharpened 500 pencils..most of them by me! Just because I like to use it! These sharpeners were created by a TEACHER, so they are definitely designed for classroom use. You can get one over at www.classroomfriendlysupplies.com for only $24.99..with Free shipping too!! You will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment