01 09 10

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Snap It Up Saturday! Time to Slow Down!

Good Morning Folks!
I think that it has been the longest week EVER!! Long days at school + something after school EVERY day this week = one tuckered out teacher. Wanna see what I've been up to?

  • Monday- Work all day, gymnastics until 6:00, homework
  • Tuesday-Work all day, SST meeting, gifted endorsement class until 5:30, more homework
  • Wednesday- Work all day, Faculty meeting, write sub plans, sick kid
  • Thursday- Meeting all day, sick kid with my mom, PTO night until 7:00
  • Friday- Work all day, homework and grading until 8:00, Blog until 10:00
Is it just me or do I need a little less on my plate? And did I mention I'm in the process of car shopping as well. I'm headed out bright and early in the morning to look some more. My research is done and I'm ready to test drive! So excited to drop the minivan! I'm thinking of something sporty...maybe a Mustang!

So this week, I'm bringing out something from the archives for Snap It Up Saturday! I know I missed last week but I hope this week will make up for it. I actually created this set as a custom set a long time ago for someone needing graphics to go along with the song Head,Shoulders,Knees and Toes. The little guys you see below have been making their appearance in the margins of my notebooks since I was in middle school. They're just fun little doodles that make me smile...You can grab those by clicking below.


I have been able to add a few new items and bundles to my TPT store in the past two weeks. They are things that I have needed for my own classroom lessons. My most recent additions are.linked below!






As always, thanks for stopping in. I hope to be able to blog more soon but with the cray-cray that is my life right now, I just don't have the extra time. I hope you will all stick with me and enjoy the freebies as they roll in. Have a great weekend! I'm off to do more homework..HURRAY!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you! LOVE YOUR STUFF. You know that, though... ha ha.

    Have a ROCKIN' SATURDAY!

    Mr. Hughes
    An Educator's Life

    ReplyDelete