01 09 10

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Grading has got me down..So I got busy..

So before the common core standards, my district used a standards based report card. Now, we are unsure as to what our report cards will look like and how we are expected to record grades. I had no clue as to how to go about documenting all of these new standards and strands that go along with them. I sat down with the trusty laptop and pulled something out of my hat trying to get myself organized. Maybe its something that you could use as well. If you are interested, or know a third grade teacher in the same boat as myself..hop over to my Teachers Notebook store and pick up this little doozy. It covers all of the core subjects-Reading,Writing, Math, Language, Math, and Speaking and Listening.


No comments:

Post a Comment